Sunday, March 3, 2013

Introducing Britney.

Well Hey there, I'm Britney who is the co-owner of Alternative Couture.
My bestfriend Chrissi and I made this blog just for us to show our opinions on Fashion,
Music & Well Life. So i thought i would tell you abit about me.

Well I'm Britney, I'm 14 years of age. I'm in my second year of highschool and I'm Half Samoan Half Kiwi but just to save the confusion... I look white, well Christina says yellow o.o
Hmmm. I would describe my style as Edgy. I have an obsession for skulls & Chanel and i love the bands Nirvana,Soundgarden,Seether,Incubus,Lana Del Rey,The Pretty Reckless and more.
My Idols are Kurt Cobain,Lana Del Rey,Marilyn Monroe & Chris Cornell.
& Thats pretty much my life story.

Also Contact me on tumblr!
www.s0ul-less-s0ciety.tumblr.com

Okay well that's it for now! Bye. xox
~ Britney, Co-owner or Alternative Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages